Perfect for long and challenging road bike tours. The Ultegra Disc Brake offers an even higher level of control and safety, therefore riders benefit from the highest breaking performance. Combined with the comfortable and sporty carbon Frame: A real all-rounder!
Shimano Ultegra Disc Brake guarantees highest breaking performance
Light and stiff Mavic Ksyrium Disc wheels
Shimano ULTEGRA provides precise shifting
|A Top tube horizontal [mm]||519537555570589604|
|B Head tube [mm]||121133149160182203|
|C Head tube angle [degree]||717373737373|
|D Seat tube angle [degree]||757474737373|
|E Wheel base [mm]||97697698299210091109|
|F Chainstay [mm]||407407407407407407|
|G Reach [mm]||375383391398408418|
|H Stack [mm]||520536554564586606|
- Material: Carbon UD 700T
- Material: Carbon
- Material: Alloy
- Material: Carbon0
- Outer diameter: 27.2 mm
- Material: Carbon0
- Rim height: 24 mm
- Width outside: 22 mm
- Number of spokes: 24
- Type of tires: clincher
- Material: Alloy S6000
- Inside diameter: 28.00 zoll
- Width: 25 mm
- Type of tires: clincher with tubes
160 mm rear
Pro Size 6
The right frame size
- Not the seat tube but the reach and stack are the deciding factors for choosing the right frame size.
- Pro Size System offers six sizes which cover the demands of all riders, regardless of their leg length and physique.
Pro Control Fork
- Excellent lateral stiffness, razorsharp turns and maximum shock relief for more energy.
- Aero fork with NACA 0038 aero profile offers high aerodynamic performance that reduces drag and contributes to stability.
- Less weight and increased stiffness thanks to EPS construction carbon layout.
LPC / LOW PROFILE CHAINSTAY
First-class forward drive and a clean chain stay, completely free from chain-rattling. Even a road bike with a triple chain set is safe from chain damage to the frame.
Included in nearly all corratec bikes.
28" WHEEL SIZE
28-inch roll easier than the 26-inch version. The 28“ wheel takes longer to get going, but rolls easily and quickly over rocks and roots, which still brings an additional advantage – more comfort.
Mitshubishi provides the highest quality carbon fiber around the world. The resulting superlight Carbon allows extremely strong and highly durable components with very low weight through materialappropriate construction, processing and treatment.
INTERNAL CABLE ROUTING
Internal Cable Routing inside the frame for protection and a stylish design.
EPS (EXPANDED POLYSTYRENE)
Traditionally, inflatable bladders are used inside the carbon frame to force the material into the mould, but this technique leaves wrinkles or inconsistent thickness. To avoid this, we use expanded polystyrene. When heated, this material swells and exerts pressure on the inside of the carbon fibre. The result is a lighter, stiffer and more consistent final product.