Secret of Speed – the magic formula of the superfast CCT Evo is the light but brutally stiff carbon frame with superb aerodynamics. These characteristics make the CCT Evo to a very super sports machine.
2x11 Shimano ULTEGRA provide a huge range of gears.
Super stiff Rotor 3d30 crank set.
- Material: Carbon UD 800T
- Frame manufactured with EPS technology that ensures a stiffer, lighter and more consistent frame.
- Tested and optimized in the wind tunnel.
- NACA 0038 Profil - The knowledge relating to aerodynamic, lightweight and at the same time stiff frames that is also used of the US aerospace industry NASA.
- Developed, engineered and produced according the NACA 0038 Profil.
- High aerodynamic performance that reduces drag and contributes to stability.
- Less weight and increased stiffness thanks to EPS construction carbon technology.
- Rear - Direct Mount Chain Stay (Bottem Bracket).
- Comfortable riding with wider tire on rough road
- Intuitive braking control Smooth and light operation.
- Integrated sleek low-profile caliper design.
- SLR-EV technology with dual symmetric pivot brake caliper for 36% superior breaking performance.
- Material: Alloy
- Material: Carbon0
- Outer diameter: 27.2 mm
- Material: Carbon0
Pro Size 6
The right frame size
- Not the seat tube but the reach and stack are the deciding factors for choosing the right frame size.
- Pro Size System offers six sizes which cover the demands of all riders, regardless of their leg length and physique.
Pro Control Fork
- Excellent lateral stiffness, razorsharp turns and maximum shock relief for more energy.
- Aero fork with NACA 0038 aero profile offers high aerodynamic performance that reduces drag and contributes to stability.
- Less weight and increased stiffness thanks to EPS construction carbon layout.
LPC / LOW PROFILE CHAINSTAY
First-class forward drive and a clean chain stay, completely free from chain-rattling. Even a road bike with a triple chain set is safe from chain damage to the frame.
Included in nearly all corratec bikes.
28" WHEEL SIZE
28-inch roll easier than the 26-inch version. The 28“ wheel takes longer to get going, but rolls easily and quickly over rocks and roots, which still brings an additional advantage – more comfort.
The frame is by default already prepared for the electronic gear shifting of Shimano, in case you want to update to this new type of gear shifting at a later point.
INTERNAL CABLE ROUTING
Internal Cable Routing inside the frame for protection and a stylish design.
EPS (EXPANDED POLYSTYRENE)
Traditionally, inflatable bladders are used inside the carbon frame to force the material into the mould, but this technique leaves wrinkles or inconsistent thickness. To avoid this, we use expanded polystyrene. When heated, this material swells and exerts pressure on the inside of the carbon fibre. The result is a lighter, stiffer and more consistent final product.
Mitshubishi provides the highest quality carbon fiber around the world. The resulting superlight Carbon allows extremely strong and highly durable components with very low weight through materialappropriate construction, processing and treatment.
The head tube is specially reinforced to accommodate force more efficiently.