The all-rounder among the road bikes. The bike fits perfectly for multi-day tours, sportive group rides and for all those who would like to ride on both road and gravel surface. With the new super stiff and lightweight carbon frame the gravel bike is the first choice for a big huge road bike adventure
Stylish G-One Allroad tires
Precise and reliable shifting with SRAM Force 1
super lightweight allroad carbon frame
Light and stiff Mavic Allroad Disc wheels
- Material: Carbon UD 700T
- Developed, engineered and produced according the NACA 0038 Profil.
- High aerodynamic performance that reduces drag and contributes to stability.
- Less weight and increased stiffness thanks to EPS construction carbon technology.
- Material: Alloy
- Integrated cable routing.
- Aerodynamic shape.
- Elegant black carbon design.
- Material: Carbon
- Type of tires: clincher
- Material: Alloy S6000
- Width: 40 mm
- Type of tires: clincher
- LiteSkin - light sidewalls for weight savings and reduced rolling resistance
- V-Guard - An extremely lightweight and cut-resistant high-tech fiber
160 mm rear
Pro Control Fork
- Excellent lateral stiffness, razorsharp turns and maximum shock relief for more energy.
- Aero fork with NACA 0038 aero profile offers high aerodynamic performance that reduces drag and contributes to stability.
- Less weight and increased stiffness thanks to EPS construction carbon layout.
28" WHEEL SIZE
28-inch roll easier than the 26-inch version. The 28“ wheel takes longer to get going, but rolls easily and quickly over rocks and roots, which still brings an additional advantage – more comfort.
The frame is by default already prepared for the electronic gear shifting of Shimano, in case you want to update to this new type of gear shifting at a later point.
Mitshubishi provides the highest quality carbon fiber around the world. The resulting superlight Carbon allows extremely strong and highly durable components with very low weight through materialappropriate construction, processing and treatment.
The head tube is specially reinforced to accommodate force more efficiently.
INTERNAL CABLE ROUTING
Internal Cable Routing inside the frame for protection and a stylish design.
EPS (EXPANDED POLYSTYRENE)
Traditionally, inflatable bladders are used inside the carbon frame to force the material into the mould, but this technique leaves wrinkles or inconsistent thickness. To avoid this, we use expanded polystyrene. When heated, this material swells and exerts pressure on the inside of the carbon fibre. The result is a lighter, stiffer and more consistent final product.